[GET] WP Mobile Themes Vol.4 = Make $400+ For Each Mobile Site You Make With Click-Copy-Paste Ease..

[GET] WP Mobile Themes Vol.4 = Make $400+ For Each Mobile Site You Make With Click-Copy-Paste Ease..

Only 26% of small business actually have a mobile friendly website, that means the other 74% are just ripe for the picking.

This WSO brings you pre made mobile sites you can show to and sell to local business

  • Coffee Shop
  • Pet Shop
  • Pub
  • Day Care
  • Hotel

What you get

  • The five themes listed above
  • plugins
  • widgets and page images
  • redirect script to redirect from standard site to mobile site when viewed on a mobile device.
  • Over the shoulder video walk through’s
  • free developers license included

DOWNLOAD HERE